AT Vlog #23 // Bears In Shenandoah National Park

Follow along with us on our 23rd stretch of trail as explore Shenandoah National Park and meet up with our friend Orion. __ OUR LOCATION __ Mile 966.5 to 918.0 ; 10/24/19 - 10/28/19; Shenandoah…

AT Vlog #22 // Hiking With MeHap Into Virginia

Follow along with us on our 22nd stretch of trail as we re-enter West Virginia and hike into Virginia with our friend MeHap. __ OUR LOCATION __ Mile 1025.9 to 966.5; 10/20/19 to 10/24/19; Harpers…

AT Vlog #21 // Flipping South To West Virginia

Follow along with us on our 21st stretch of trail as we finish up Maine and flip down to West Virginia. __ OUR LOCATION __ Mile 2077.5 to 2041.8; 10/9/19 to 10/19/19; ME Route 15 to Caratunk, ME.…

AT Vlog #20 // Fall Colors & Fording In The 100 Mile Wilderness

Follow along with us on our 20th stretch of trail as we ford our way through the latter half of Maine's astonishing 100 Mile Wilderness. __ OUR LOCATION __ Mile 2132.3 to 2077.5; 10/9/19 to…

AT Vlog #19 // Maine’s 100 Mile Wilderness

Maine's 100 mile wilderness is an astoundingly beautiful section of the Appalachian Trail. We were lucky enough to catch it during peak fall colors and it was simply out of this world. Follow along…

AT Vlog #18 // Katahdin! Now we are southbounders

Join us as we head north on AT on our eighteenth stretch of trail. A beautiful (cold) day atop Katahdin. Looks like we are southbounders now :) __ OUR LOCATION __ Mile 2192 to 2173.4; 10/5/19 to…

AT Vlog #17 // It took us 7 hitches to reach Katahdin

Join us as we head north on AT on our seventeenth stretch of trail. Maine is getting colder and colder and the forecast is calling for snow and rain. We have a big choice to make. __OUR LOCATION__…

AT Vlog #16 // Southern Maine Rain Pain

Follow along with us as we head north on the sixteenth stretch of our flip flop thruhike of the AT, hiking through the rain and rocks of southern Maine. No rain, no pain, no Maine! __ OUR LOCATION…

AT Vlog #15 // Mahoosuc Notch (The hardest mile of trail)

Follow along with us as we head north on the fifteenth stretch of our flip flop thruhike of the AT, hiking through the hardest mile on the entire AT: Mahoosuc Notch. __ OUR LOCATION __ Mile 1910.7…

AT Vlog #14 // Out of the Whites and into Maine!

Follow along with us as we head north on the fourteenth stretch of our flip flop thruhike of the AT, hiking through the final stretches of New Hampshires White Mountains and crossing into the rugged…