And I’m off! Over the next 6 months or so I’ll be attempting to tackle the 3100 mile Continental Divide Trail (CDT). As I progress, I’ll be uploading a sort of video journal / documentary, much like I did with the AT and PCT. This post features my inaugural video, and kicks off what I hope will be the most exciting trail yet and my best series of videos yet. Check it out below and let me know what you think. I’d love to hear about anything you’d like to see in the videos as they continue. Thanks for watching!