I’ve been working on a new series of videos called DIYlive. They are filmed live from my apartment, and feature me working on an assortment of DIY/MYOG projects in various stages of completeness. In these videos, you’ll get a more intimate glimpse into what it looks like to design gear, prototype it, assemble it, and much more. This video focuses on some rapid prototyping of backpack straps.

Keep in mind, these videos are much longer form than my traditional youtube offerings. They are unedited and raw visions into the DIY & MYOG world. I’ll make mistakes, have to start things from scratch, and might not even complete the goals that I have set for that particular live stream. But… that’s the beauty of it! The DIY world is full of mistakes and learning processes. Let me know what you think, and if you’d like to see more of these videos in the future!