AT Thru Hike 2012

In 2012, I spent a little over six months hiking from Georgia to Maine along the Appalachian Trail. Along the way, I made a sort of video documentary of my progress and experiences. What follow is a playlist of said videos.

20 Replies to “AT Thru Hike 2012”

  1. Pingback: floor for gym
  2. I watched these videos last year and am watching them again in the dead of summer. I’m waiting for it to cool off so I can go hiking too (not thru hikes – day/weekend hikes). Thanks for your time and effort taking these videos.
    Curious, I don’t remember but do you ever go into detail about the weird person you met at your camp? I’m up to the Pennsylvania videos and you haven’t mentioned it yet. Thanks!

  3. Pingback: buy backlinks
  4. Pingback: budowa
  5. Pingback: tier2
  6. Pingback: tier2 junk
  7. Pingback: Pleasant Hills PA
  8. I’m very happy to find this web site. BLOGTITLE I want to to thank you for your time for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to see new stuff in your blog.

  9. Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is really frustrating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it.

  10. Hello, you used to write wonderful, but the last several posts have been kinda boringK I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

  11. I just want to tell you that I am all new to blogging and really savored your web site. Probably I’m going to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly have exceptional stories. Bless you for sharing your web-site.

  12. I simply want to say I am newbie to blogging and absolutely liked this blog site. Most likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You absolutely have really good stories. Thanks for sharing your website.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.