PCT Thru Hike 2014

In 2014 I took to the Pacific Crest Trail on a thru hike from Mexico to Canada. What follows is a video documentary of my trials and tribulations on the trail.

89 Replies to “PCT Thru Hike 2014”

  1. I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!

  2. I haven¡¦t checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

  3. Great goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to and you’re simply too wonderful. I actually like what you have received right here, really like what you’re saying and the best way wherein you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn far more from you. That is really a wonderful site.

  4. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all. However imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could undeniably be one of the greatest in its field. Terrific blog!

  5. Wow, that’s what I was seeking for, what a information! existing here at this web
    site, thanks admin of this site.

  6. You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I believe I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am having a look forward in your next publish, I will try to get the grasp of it!

  7. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been running a
    blog for? you make blogging look easy. The full glance of your website is excellent,
    let alone the content!

  8. Hiya! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good information you will have here on this post. I might be coming again to your weblog for more soon.

  9. І just couⅼdn’t leave your web site before suggesting that I extremely ⅼoved thһe standard info an individual provide on your guests?
    Is going to be back often tto check up on neԝ poѕts

  10. I believe this is among the such a lot significant info
    for me. And i’m satisfied studying your article. But want to remark on some common things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is actually great : D.
    Just right job, cheers

  11. Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
    prior to and you are simply extremely wonderful. I really like
    what you’ve obtained here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which during
    which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep
    it wise. I can’t wait to learn far more from you.

    This is really a tremendous web site.

  12. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

  13. Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums
    that go over the same subjects? Thank you!

  14. What i don’t realize is in reality how you’re now not actually
    a lot more well-liked than you may be now. You’re very
    intelligent. You understand thus considerably when it comes to
    this topic, produced me for my part imagine it from a lot
    of various angles. Its like men and women are not interested except it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga!

    Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time care for it up!

  15. I’m extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today..

  16. Whats up this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting
    a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

  17. I do not even know how I finished up here, however I assumed this put up used to be
    good. I don’t recognise who you might be however definitely you are
    going to a well-known blogger if you happen to are not already.

    Cheers!

  18. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

  19. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really recognize
    what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =).
    We can have a link change arrangement among us

  20. I simply want to say I am beginner to blogging and site-building and truly liked you’re website. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your site . You actually come with fantastic articles. Regards for sharing with us your website.

  21. You made some really good points there. I checked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your
    views on this site.

  22. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

  23. Escape the bustle of the city and head for a thrilling desert safari. Ride camels, enjoy tanura and belly dance show, sand boarding, barbecue dinner and try a spot of dune bashing in Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve by Lama Tours from AED 94

  24. You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very vast for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

  25. Hi there are using WordPress for your site platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  26. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right.

    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

  27. I in addition to my guys were actually looking through the nice procedures located on the blog and then unexpectedly developed an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the web site owner for those tips. All of the guys had been totally very interested to see all of them and have unquestionably been tapping into these things. Thank you for really being well considerate and for choosing this sort of brilliant resources most people are really needing to be aware of. My honest regret for not saying thanks to you sooner.

  28. I’m not sure wһy ƅut this blog іs loading veгy slow fߋr me.
    Is amyone еlse having tһis issue ⲟr is it a issue onn mmy end?
    I’ll check bacқ ⅼater on andd see іf the ptoblem still exists.

  29. You really make it seem so easy together with your presentation however I to find this matter to be really one thing that I believe I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely large for me. I am having a look forward for your next submit, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

  30. Aw, this wаs aan extremely good post. Finding tһe time and actual effort t᧐ generate a very gooԁ article… bᥙt wwhat cɑn I saʏ…
    Ӏ hesitate a lot and don’t manage to ɡet nearⅼy ɑnything dоne.

  31. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i am happy to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make certain to do not omit this web site and provides it a glance regularly.

  32. That is really interesting, You’re an excessively skilled blogger.

    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in quest of more
    of your great post. Additionally, I have shared your
    web site in my social networks

  33. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you’ve done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

  34. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a
    weblog website? The account aided me a appropriate deal.

    I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear idea

  35. Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate when you proceed this in future. A lot of other people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

  36. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a
    daily basis. It’s always helpful to read articles from other authors and practice a little something from
    their web sites.

  37. If you desire to improve your experience just keep visiting this web page and be updated with
    the most up-to-date gossip posted here.

  38. I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and interesting, and let me tell
    you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is something
    which too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy I found this in my hunt for something regarding this.

  39. After study just a few of the blog posts in your web site now, and I really like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site record and will be checking back soon. Pls take a look at my website online as properly and let me know what you think.

  40. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or
    if it’s the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

  41. magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader. What may you recommend about your publish that you made some days ago? Any certain?

  42. Greetings I am so thrilled I found your webpage,
    I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Bing for something else,
    Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a
    all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
    read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.

  43. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more
    right here regularly. I’m reasonably certain I will be informed many new stuff right right here!
    Good luck for the next!

  44. I cling on to listening to the newscast lecture about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for the finest site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i find some?

  45. Thanks for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there.

  46. Very nice article and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is truly the best place to ask but do you people have any ideea where to employ some professional writers? Thx 🙂

  47. We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have performed an impressive process and our whole community shall be
    grateful to you.

  48. Fantastic items from you, man. I have take into account your stuff previous to
    and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you have got here,
    certainly like what you’re stating and the way wherein you are saying it.

    You are making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay
    it sensible. I can not wait to learn much more from you.

    That is actually a great web site.

  49. Thank you for any other magnificent post. Where else may just anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect approach of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

  50. 很愿意笃爱推荐北碚装修瓷砖。何情由?有22点。但主要的是韵味正。刚直不阿之人之物,必善人。使人事物充实,反之,行稀罕则败。本公司, 耕耘于该行业36年,其精湛功勋举世瞩目。在浮世的世上,交易云动,人心不正,
    以己利掠取别人,世风日下。因此人的病疾更繁复。想法正气则产品正派。以自己的成果造福给他人,让大家得福,
    生产工具更锐利。

    TOMIC

    大家,靠网络挣钱,土崩瓦解,对你好像互联网是金城汤池,本质上没有道路。不过,究竟是凑巧相反,互联网上是黄金遍地,只是你熟若无睹,而无缘。你就懂个淘宝,却受阻。要得一掷千金的现实,你得有洞若观火,别把黄金当成河沙。

    你想得到的正在我处。

    红木签字笔

  51. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other
    blogs? I have a blog centered on the same information you
    discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know
    my viewers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

  52. After looking over a handful of the articles on your web site, I truly appreciate your technique
    of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the
    near future. Please check out my web site as well and tell me what you think.

  53. Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff prior
    to and you’re simply extremely great. I actually like
    what you have received here, really like what you are
    stating and the way in which wherein you are saying it.
    You’re making it entertaining and you continue to take care of
    to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a great web site.

  54. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really know what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink exchange agreement among us!

  55. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a
    little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

  56. Great items from you, man. I’ve take into accout your stuff prior to and you are just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which through which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.