PCT Thru Hike 2014

In 2014 I took to the Pacific Crest Trail on a thru hike from Mexico to Canada. What follows is a video documentary of my trials and tribulations on the trail.

20 Replies to “PCT Thru Hike 2014”

  1. Joe
    Really enjoyed your reviews/hikes…I also use the patagoochie cap 4 hoody..great piece for winter hikes…was thinking about the bottoms…did you use the cap 3 or 4 bottoms? I’ve found I end up wearing the hoody during the day if it’s chilly…given its dry I’ll leave on and add my diwn layer for sleeping. I’m in the market for Warner bottoms as I’ve been using cap 1 or an off brand which is lil heavy and not very warm…

  2. I used the cap 3 bottoms, mostly because the cap 4 are fairly hard to find and my cap 3’s were still going strong from the AT. I love them, but I’d like to try the 4’s and see how they compare.

  3. It’s held up amazingly, both through the AT and PCT! I’d definitely recommend it. I’ll be taking with me on the CDT hopefully.

  4. Pingback: NYC Escorts
  5. Pingback: click here
  6. Pingback: buy backlinks
  7. Pingback: budowa
  8. Pingback: tier2
  9. Pingback: tier2 junk
  10. Pingback: Ray Ban Sunglasses
  11. Pingback: Russellville KY
  12. I was very pleased to find this site. BLOGTITLE I need to to thank you for ones time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new information on your blog.

  13. I simply want to tell you that I am just very new to blogs and honestly enjoyed this blog site. Probably I’m want to bookmark your site . You surely come with great well written articles. Regards for revealing your webpage.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.