AT Episode 3 Is Out Now!

AT Thruhike 2019 - Mile 1131.3 to 1182.6; 7/18/19 - 7/21/19; Middlesex, PA to Highway 443, PA. Follow along with us as we head north on the third stretch of our flip flop thruhike of the AT. YOU can…

AT Thruhike Episode 2 is out!

AT Thruhike 2019 - Mile 1066.2 to 1131.3, PenMar Park, MD to Middlesex, PA. Follow along with us as we head north on the second stretch of our flip flop thruhike of the AT. More videos soon!

Appalachian Trail Thruhike Video 1 is Out Now!

Join us on the Appalachian Trail as we make our way north from Harpers Ferry, WV on a 2019 AT flip-flop attempt. More videos coming soon!

AT Thruhike 2019 – My Ultralight Gear List

The time has come... here's a list of all the gear I'll be taking on trail along with links to where you can find it. Gear list with links below the video. Link To Lighterpack

How To Make A Lightweight Backpacking Pillow – MYOG / DIY

Pillows are a dividing topic among backpackers. Some people can't sleep without them, others see them as a complete waste of weight and space. I for one sleep much better with a pillow. Inflatable…

How To Pitch A Shaped Backpacking Tarp – With MeHap

In a previous video we showed you how to pitch a traditional "flat" backpacking tarp, however many of you out there are using what are known as shaped tarps or tarp tents. Shaped tarps are tarps that…

Sandstone Paradise – Backpacking Canyonlands National Park – Backcountry Vlog

The Southern Utah desert is unlike anywhere else on Earth. Sandstone towers flow out of undulating terrain that seems to be a combination of cracked flakes and frozen ocean waves. It almost feels…

The Ultimate Ultralight Headlamp – A Nitecore NU25 Review

Since my very first steps along the Appalachian Trail, I've been on a quest for the ideal ultralight headlamp. Finding a lightweight headlamp that doesn't skimp on features isn't an easy task. It…

Backpacking Colorado’s Collegiate Peak Wilderness – Backcountry Vlog

Recently, I headed out to Leadville, Colorado in hopes of doing a section of the Colorado Trail known as the Collegiate Loop. The Collegiate Loop is an approximately 165 mile loop through Colorado's…