Starting this Wednesday April 4th and continuing until April 7th, MeHap and I will be answering any and all questions you may have via Skype video calls. That’s right, it’s a free thru-hiking consultation where we’ll offer advice on anything backpacking related. Whether it be a pack shakedown, resupply advice, or even just chatting about what to expect on trail, we’re here for you.

What’s the catch? We are creating a new video series where other beginning thru hikers and backpackers can learn from the questions of their peers. We want to make thru hiking more approachable to all and share the knowledge we’ve gained over the years with those that need it. This means that we’ll be recording our conversation and possibly making videos from your questions to be released on Youtube.

Have a question you want answered or would you like a pack shakedown before heading out on trail?

The Details:

Timeframe: April 4th-7th 2018

Contact us at: BackcountryBanter@gmail.com

Please send us:

  • Your name
  • The name of the trail you’ll be hiking this year
  • A brief idea of what type of question/help you need
  • And a time that works best for your schedule

We’ll do our best to accommodate every person we can.

If you know anyone that could benefit from this, please share this link with them.

Thanks and happy trails!