There is so much to see along the Natchez Trace that we couldn’t come close to fitting it in a singular video. Join us for part two of our foray into living life on the road.

The Natchez Trace parkway has been the perfect place for us to dip our toes into truck camper living. The road itself is a slow-paced easy going road that is a pleasure to drive. With a top speed of 55 mph we’ve felt no need to rush and rolling through the hills in the truck camper is a welcome retreat from the fast-paced interstate driving most travel brings. With so many points of interest and opportunities to get out in nature found along the trace, we have yet to have a dull day.  Stopping for a quick hike or snack is never more than a few miles away. Come join us for a taste of the slow life in part 2 of our adventures along the Trace:

Ready to continue the journey? You can find all of our truck camper episodes (past & future) in our playlist here.